The theme of this contest is the hateship between Shak and Wesker. We’re looking for entries that do the best job of demonstrating their relationship. We’re also including a list of other OCs who cross paths with the two of them from time-to-time who can also be included in the entries.
NEW PRIZES AND PLACES ADDED.
These are Shak’s references:
Face Claim: sta.sh/21v0ddxjmqww
And these are Wesker’s:
Face and Clothing
I should mention that Shak is bottom and is not physically as strong as Wesker because he is virally enhanced.
These are the things that are usual for their relationship:
Art of them together
Should you want to include other OCs here is the list, with references: fav.me/d8vipnz
Both Shak and Wesker should always be present, but we would be more than happy to see any of these guys appear also.
It could be a double date, a versus or whatever you fancy.
Do note though that Shak would rather be on the side of these OCs (except in Alex’s case because she works for Wesker), than Wesker. Since she loves them and hates him .
The sky is the limit!
Art and writing will be judged separately.
But! Any artistic medium is welcome. Traditional, Digital, Photography, 3D Art, Music, whatever skills you have and would like to share.
01. Shak, Wesker and the theme must all be present in the piece in order for it to be judged. A picture of Wesker on his own wouldn’t count as an entry. They should be interacting and in character.
02. No Nudity. Absolutely no nudity. No nekkid. Do not naked. You cannot naked. Naked is my least favourite thing to do. Pictures featuring naked will be disqualified.
03. Only four entries will be judged per entrant. In the highly unlikely event that there are more than four from a single person, our favourite four would be taken forward.
04. Please don’t submit previously existing artwork, even altered, no matter how beautiful and sexy it is.
05. Don’t submit anyone else’s artwork, just in case it doesn’t go without saying.
06. Adhere to DA’s terms of service, although anything particularly gory can be hosted outside of DA and linked back to us.
07. Violence and gore encouraged. These two are not friends.
08. In the case of XNALara or other posing software entries, images from the same scene but from different angles won’t count as two separate entries.
09. Resident Evil 5 Wesker is not desirable. It’s okay if you like him, but we have no interest in seeing him. Everyone has their own interpretation, since he is a very popular character. We’ve tried our best to show how we see him for the purposes of this contest. That’s the Wesker that we’d like to see. Think of it as an AU/ OC whatever you like.
10. While we will accept black and white entries, any artwork submitted must be finished. No work in progress will be included.
11. We don’t mind looking at work in progress entries if you want feedback before the entry is finished and submitted. Link us up by note.
12. Please give proper credit to the creators of the Other OCs if you use them in your entry.
13. AU’s are totally awesome and accepted.
The deadline is 30th of September 2015.
1st. 2 year Deviant Art Subscription, Points or Equivalent / Massive Box of Win / Art / Wacom Tablet/ Palisades Wesker / Custom Hot Toys Wesker or Chris
2nd. 1 months Deviant Art Subscription, Points or Equivalent / Big Box of Win / Art / Wacom Tablet / Palisades Wesker / Custom Hot Toys Wesker or Chris
3rd. 6 Months Deviant Art Subscription, Points or Equivalent / Big Box of Win / Art // Palisades Wesker / Custom Hot Toys Wesker or Chris
4th. 3 Months Deviant Art Subscription, Points or Equivalent / Medium Box of Win / Art
5th. 3 Month Deviant Art Subscription, Points or Equivalent / Small Box of Win / Art
6th. 1 Month Deviant Art Subscription, Points or Equivalent / Small Box of Win / Art
7th. 1 Month Deviant Art Subscription, Points or Equivalent / Small Box of Win / Art
8th. 1 Month Deviant Art Subscription, Points or Equivalent / Small Box of Win / Art
1st 1 Year Deviant Art Subscription, Points or Equivalent / Big Box of Win / Art / Palisades Wesker / Custom Hot Toys Wesker or Chris
2nd 3 Months Deviant Art Subscription, Points or Equivalent / Medium Box of Win / Art
3rd 1 Month Deviant Art Subscription, Points or Equivalent / Small Box of Win / Art
Then there are the special prizes
These are not specific prizes but ones that we keep in reserve for the following situations:
- If something is completely out of character but insanely cute.
- So hilarious it makes us laugh out loud.
- If an artist submits two pieces of such exceptional quality that we cannot choose between them and want to give them their prize twice.
- A really original idea or unique concept.
- Lastly, judge’s prerogative prize. Since we are a team of six judges, we might not always agree so if a judge sees something they particularly love, they can give it a special prize.
* Equivalent being whatever you’d like for the same price, i.e. xbox live, amazon wishlist, items on ebay, etc. The only limit being we would have to be able to pay with paypal because we don’t actually own a credit card.
As for Boxes of Win, if you choose that as your prize and provide us with a list of fandoms/interests that you have, we will fill a box of goodies and send it to you. These can easily be hundreds of pounds worth of merchandise, depending on what you’re interested in. It can contain action figures, nendoroids, t-shirts, mugs, key chains, jewellery, badges, magnets, stickers, etc.
Art PrizesFor the art prizes, I’m able to do any kind of art that appears in my gallery.
These nendoroids are already made up and available, as well as any other custom nendoroids, custom 1/6 size dolls, plushies and clay chibis.
Claire Redfield (Resident Evil 2)
Ada Wong (Resident Evil 2)
Annette Birkin (Resident Evil 2)
William Birkin (Resident Evil 2) Human
Jill Valentine (Resident Evil 3)
Claire Redfield (Resident Evil Code Veronica)
Albert Wesker (Resident Evil 4)
King Alistair (Dragon Age: Origins) Cailan’s Armour
Morrigan (Dragon Age: Origins)
Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan) Long Hair
Erwin Smith (Attack on Titan) Custom Nendoroid Petite - SnK - Eyebrows Smith by Shakahnna
Raziel (Legacy of Kain) Wraith Form Custom Chibi - LOK - Raziel by Shakahnna
Fiona Belli (Haunting Ground) Custom Nendoroid Petite - HG - Fiona Belli by Shakahnna
Ms Mary (Clock Tower First Fear) Custom Nendoroid Petite - CT - Ms Mary by Shakahnna
Jennifer (Clock Tower 2
Choices for the Tablet are Wacom CTE-630BT3, Wacom Volito and Wacom Intuos A4-size. There is also an Amazon Kindle with leather case, if that interests anyone.
CE - RE x FF - In Your DreamsA bell rang. A single, clear chime. It filled the cavern, echoing, overlapping. It descended into the mouth of the * and returned changed.
A crash, like thunder, steel on stone a dozen times at once. Voices raised in prayer. Droning, ugly prayer. Prayer of mourning. Prayer of desperation. Prayer of remorse.
Shak thought that she’d escaped. She thought they’d gotten out of that village. Only it hadn’t been enough just to walk under the broken gate and go on their merry way. Places like that left a stain. More than just the deep, dark rope burns on her ankles and wrists that had never healed. It was something she couldn’t see on her skin, but which she felt, clinging to her like a funeral shroud.
And of course, that was fucking typical. She should have known before they’d even left that was only going to be the easy bit. Things were always a thousand times more complicated than they first seemed, and needed to be. Part of her had been left be
CE - RE DMD - Missing SceneHe dragged her out of her cell and to the interrogation room in a wrist lock. He was always precise about those things, knew what hurt and what really hurt. Probably thought he knew how to make people do what he wanted, how to move them.
What really impressed her was that he was able to drag her dead weight down the corridor without breaking anything in her arm.
He threw her against the wall. She slammed with bone-jarring force and slid to the floor, chuckling. She blew hair out of her face and looked around.
They’d changed the décor since the last time she’d been here. For starters, they’d managed to scrub off the bits of her she’d left all over the floor. They’d also put away the chairs and table, and all the cabinets with the fancy gubbins. Were they not trying to impress her anymore?
“So,” she said conversationally, massaging the feeling back into her arm, “what’s this special something you had in store? If we hadn’t
CE - TEW - The SadistShe screamed. Only blood came out. It dribbled into her nose, her blind eyes. She retched.
Her arms were seized against her chest, hands twisted into paroxysmal claws. She tried to move them, tried to wriggle them free. Pain as iron barbs tore into her skin, splitting scar tissue, rending her to bone. She kicked, felt the wire cocoon tighten around her like a fist clenching.
Violin strains touched her ears. Pain again. Sensory overload. It made her head swim, made her eyes roll. Familiar. Beethoven. Symphony 7, Allegretto, Movement 2. She didn’t know how she knew the name, or why she remembered it.
Something slithered into the tangle with her, through wire and thorns, like a worm. It split and slid through her hair, caressing, gentle, nauseating. A hand wearing a black, leather glove. It touched her face, traced the line of her jaw with easy familiarity. She knew it. It knew her.
She twisted her head, snapping her teeth. She bit metal. A barb poked through her cheek and scratched
Any questions you can note me!